Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Change Now and Then is Always Appreciated

Look. It's a no brainer that dried kibble day after day becomes downright dull. Doggone it!! Don't you dog owners realize that dindin (chowtime) is the highlight of a doggie's day!?! Would it be too much trouble to add a morsel of meat to my meal? Or a chunk of chicken? A bit of bacon perhaps? Some grated gruyere or flakes of fish? (Not dog fish however.) Anything - I don't mind if it looks like the 'dog's breakfast'. The more treats mixed into it, the better. Anything to relieve the monotony of daily kibble. I've tried several gravies on the market but they're filled with preservatives and chemicals. Not for me. No, no, no. Recently, my owner has sprinkled salmon flakes on my food every morning. Now that's tasty stuff. Plus it's filled with omega fatty acids and vitamins for my brain. It's a 'dog eat dog' world out there, and I need to be as healthy and smart as I possibly can.

No comments: